The Benefits of Installing Synthetic Grass Around a Pool
A crystal-clear pool surrounded by green grass is undeniably beautiful, but it’s also a problematic combo. This is why more and more homeowners choose to install artificial grass around their pool areas.
To put it bluntly, natural grass and moisture don’t mix. For instance, grass clippings and other organic debris can wreak havoc on your pool’s filtration system. Plus, the grass itself can hold dirt, bacteria, pollen and other allergens that get stirred up with pool use. Learn more as we go over to the many reasons why having synthetic grass around your pool area will give you terrific benefits!
Choosing the type of landscaping you want for the area surrounding your pool, you’ll want something that will always look good, be safe, and last a long time. Artificial turf is a natural addition to the landscape around the pool for many reasons. It offers excellent drainage, is non-slip, and is exceptionally durable. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
Here are the benefits of installing synthetic grass around your pool.
- Easy maintenance and savings. Artificial turf is much easier to clean than natural grass, and its maintenance is minimal. Swimming pools usually give rise to unwanted residues that often end up on the surrounding lawn. Synthetic grass offers much more manageable and effective maintenance, and the savings are a great advantage. Water consumption will be lower since artificial lawns don’t need to be watered daily the way natural lawns do.
- Say “goodbye” to most insects. Installing artificial grass around your pool ensures fewer insects compared to natural grass. The absence of annoying bugs and pests means you can more comfortably enjoy swimming in your pool and sunbathing in its surrounding areas.
- Better aesthetics. If you’re looking for uniform and dependable aesthetics, artificial grass is for you. The consistent appearance of green, healthy grass around your pool will make it a more enticing recreational area.
- More comfortable. Placing synthetic grass around your pool allows you to avoid hot surfaces during the summer months; you’ll be able to get out of your pool without burning your feet.
- Less maintenance. No more long days cleaning up and maintaining your pool area. Artificial grass doesn’t require mowing or daily watering.
- It’s not affected by chlorine or chemical pool products. Our specialized synthetic grass products are durable and stand up against exposure to harsh pool chemicals.
- An important feature that makes our artificial turf for swimming pools stand out from others is its safety. Thanks to modern synthetic grass technology, the risks of slipping on wet pool floors have been significantly reduced. In addition, our artificial grass products are certified fire-resistant, so you can enjoy your summer barbecues without the risk of your grass going up in flames!
The benefits of artificial grass around swimming pools compared to natural grass are clear: it´s more economical, durable, hygienic, and easy to maintain. Your pool area should be one of the most attractive places in your yard. Artificial turf will make a stunning and beautiful contrast to the pool water. It gives the vision of an oasis and looks fantastic 100% of the time. Artificial turf is easily maintained.
Without the need for mowing, overseeding, fertilizing, etc., it will leave you free to enjoy your poolside more. Save yourself all the extra time you might waste maintaining natural grass with artificial grass. You will never be sorry!